Website Coastal Automotive
1st Shift Direct Hire Team Coordinator role is Open!
Guaranteed Quarterly Bonuses (More info below)!
Hours are 6:00am – 2:30pm (M-F)
All direct hire employees will be eligible to participate in our new quarterly bonus system. The bonus will be paid out at the end of the quarter to all employees that are still enrolled and on payroll at the time of payout. The bonus will be calculated by hours worked during the quarter and will be an additional $1 for every hour worked. If you work 500 hours this quarter, your bonus will be $500. Overtime hours will be included.
Purpose of Job
The purpose of this position is to support the daily performance of associates. The Team Coordinator ensures the team achieves production goals safely and in accordance within established cost, quality, safety and work standards. The role is essential to on-the-job training and coaching of team members.
- Rotate and operate tape, vision, saw lines.
- Ensures work area maintains 5S discipline and materials, tools, etc are ready at start of shift.
- Train all team members in standardized work.
- Respond to team members’ requests for assistance: quality, material, breaks, etc.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs minor repairs, resets and process adjustments to ensure work is performed within standard.
- Maintain accurate records and update standards as needed. This includes, but is not limited to, the Skills Qualifications Matrix, scrap records, and Job Breakdown sheets.
- Ensures team members are well trained and maintain the discipline of work standards.
- Coordinates work across all team members.
- Skillfully confronts team member behaviors outside of established standards including work standards, quality standards, attendance, etc.
- Listens with empathy to develop a full understanding of the team members’ point of view.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities. Supports Lean Initiatives on cycle time reduction, down time, scrap reduction, etc.