Website Coastal Automotive
About the Opportunity
This opportunity allows you to work in varying priorities and areas of IT, daily. The expected right fit for this job is a specialist interested in being involved in differing technologies, day to day projects, and has a voice on the team. Our organization is in growth mode and needs a specialist that has a vision for our short term needs, as well as capable of planning for our future. The opportunity is located in Holland with our Container manufacturing company. Ideal candidates will bring work ethic, hustle and a desire to grow and learn and the maturity to help us create an emotionally healthy place to work.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Helpdesk: Provides support ‘helpdesk’ support and troubleshooting on the full range of IT topics including hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- System and Network Administration: Supports the administration of enterprise software and networks including but not limited to; Office 365, Amtech, Plex, QuickBooks and Active Directory.
- Standards: Provides input and support to establish or improve information technology strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Productivity Applications: Champion departmental execution of projects through tools such as the MS Office Suite to drive collaboration and transparency through the organization.
- Project Management: Supports the implementation and improvement of IT technologies and the associated business processes. Research application capabilities and configuration options and provides guidance to power users.
- Professional Competence: Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Desktop Support. Bachelor’s degree and/or technical certificate a plus
- Experience with Plex or Amtech a plus
- MCSE-level technical aptitude with Microsoft client and server technologies, including Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, SQL Server, Windows 10 servicing
- Experience managing and deploying Microsoft Office 365 technologies
- Experience with scripting technologies, particularly PowerShell and batch files
- Technical aptitude with network configuration and management, including VLANs, IP subnetting, DHCP, DNS, NAT and firewall rules, IPsec VPN’s, layer 4/7 Load Balancers, Wide-Area Networks, Wi-Fi networks
- Understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud resources
- Must be able to work periodically in manufacturing floor conditions
- Solid understanding of customer service principles
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Referral program
- Health savings account