Website Coastal Automotive
All We Do Is Safe And Sound
Purpose of the job
The IT Manager will assume ownership of and ensure the efficient management of Company IT infrastructure and take our technology to the “next level” to support the Company’s business strategy. This role will work closely with the Executive team to develop and execute on our ERP and Business Intelligence strategies.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating desired organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
Researches new technologies and applications in support of the Company’s goals and strategies.
Manages IT hardware and software projects through to completion by coordinating resources and timetables with service providers and key individuals inside the Company.
Troubleshoots application problems and works with users to resolve technical problems.
Manages risk and protects the Company’s digital information and business continuity by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
Manages costs and investments in technology by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective action. Works with the Finance team to make good decisions relative to capitalization of assets.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Manages Service Desk technicians’ performance and workload, ensuring that benchmarks are met and customer service experience is excellent.
Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management
ITIL Foundations certificate
MCSA or MSCE certification
10+ years’ experience as an IT professional
2+ years’ experience managing an IT team
Experience with Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services
Experience with Plex ERP and Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
Experience with manufacturing operations and Lean Enterprise processes
· Solid understanding of ITIL/ITSM principles and best practices, including Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Management, Change Management, Vendor and Supplier Management, Asset Management
· Solid understanding of customer service principles
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· MCSE-level technical aptitude with Microsoft client and server technologies, including Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services, SQL Server, Windows 7, Windows 10 servicing
· Experience managing and deploying Microsoft Office 365 technologies
· Experience with scripting technologies, particularly PowerShell and batch files
· Technical aptitude with network configuration and management, including VLANs, IP subnetting, DHCP, DNS, NAT and firewall rules, IPsec VPN’s, layer 4/7 Load Balancers, Wide-Area Networks, WiFi networks
· Strong understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud resources
· Must be able to travel approximately once a week to Rochester Hills, Michigan
· Must be able to work periodically in manufacturing floor conditions